TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These rules and terms and conditions are the rules ("Rules") which apply to the Tommee Tippee competition ("Competition") on the Your Baby Club website at www.yourbabyclub.co.uk/offers. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- The Competition is organized by Mayborn (UK) Limited of Mayborn House, Balliol Business Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 8EW ("Mayborn") You can contact us in relation to the Competition by writing to us at the Mayborn Address. References to third parties in connection with prizes and/or third party websites or services are for reference and identification purposes only and not intended to suggest endorsement, sponsorship or affiliation with Mayborn or the Competition.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, results and any issues relating to the Competition, the decision of Mayborn shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Employees (or members of the families or households of employees) of Mayborn or any of Mayborn's affiliates are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- By entering the Competition, you confirm that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Mayborn reserves the right to check the eligibility of all entrants.
- The Competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
ENTERING THE COMPETITION
- The Competition will run from 00:01 1st November 2022 until 11:59 31st January 2023 ("Entry Period").
- To enter the Competition, you will need to complete the form on the Your Baby Club website (www.yourbabyclub.co.uk/offers) and sign up to our email updates. All entrants who sign up during the Entry period will be entered into the Competition in accordance with these Rules.
- No purchase or payment is necessary to enter the Competition.
- There is a limit of one entry per person to the Competition.
SELECTING AND NOTIFYING WINNERS
- There will be 1 winner.
- Odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received.
- The winning entrant of the Competition will be the first entrant to be chosen at random from all entries submitted for the Competition in accordance with these Rules, within 14 days of the closing date. In all matters, the decision of Mayborn shall be final.
- The prize for this Competition is x1 Tommee Tippee Dreamsense Smart Baby Monitor. There is no cash alternative and prizes are not transferable. Mayborn reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- The prize winner will be notified by e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the winning entrant. Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified in the prize notification. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification and within the time stated may result in selection of an alternative winner.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
- Mayborn cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Mayborn is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received or sent on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Competition. Nothing in these Rules shall exclude Mayborn's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- Mayborn reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice at any time, if considered necessary by Mayborn in its opinion or if circumstances arise which are outside of Mayborn reasonable control. Any changes will be posted within these terms and conditions on the Website.
- The Competition and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
- These Rules are the only rules and terms and conditions for the Competition and any other rules and terms and conditions are hereby excluded.