Once you have opted-in to enter Primark prize draw, (the "Promotion"), you will then be given to opportunity to confirm that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Primark Stores Limited, with its registered office at Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London, W1K 4QY, UK. All references to "Primark", in these Terms and Conditions refer to Primark Stores Limited and its affiliates around the world.
How to Enter
- To enter the Promotion, the customer must have entered via the entry form at https://cloud.mail.primark.com or via www.yourbabyclub.co.uk.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over and must be resident in Great Britain. For the avoidance of doubt, entrants resident in Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
- Access to the internet is required to enter the Promotion.
- The Promotion is not open to any of Primark’s affiliate companies, employees of Primark, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the Promotion.
- Only one Promotion entry will be accepted per person. Joint submissions are not permitted. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
- The Promotion shall take place for three months from 31st March 2023 to 30th June 2023 (the "Promotion Period").
- To be entered into the Promotion, entrants must have validly submitted their entry before 23:59 on the last day of the Promotion. Entries submitted after this date will not be valid.
- Primark is offering entrants the opportunity to win one Primark gift card worth GBP 100.
- All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
- Primark gift card Terms and Conditions apply to the use of prizes: www.primarkgiftcards.com.
How Winners are Selected and Notified
- One winner will be randomly selected within fourteen days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- The winner will be contacted within five working days of the date of the draw via email. Primark will attempt to contact the winner twice by email. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within fourteen days, they forfeit any right to the prize, at Primark’s reasonable discretion.
- In the event a prize is not claimed, Primark will select a new winner from the same pool of entrants, and the process described above for contacting winners and accepting prizes will apply. If neither of the two individuals claim a prize for the Promotion, Primark may proceed with a new promotion.
- The prize will be sent via email to the winner within five working days of the winner accepting it.
Other Terms and Conditions
- Primark reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if Primark reasonably believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the Promotion.
- In the event of unforeseen and exceptional circumstances or exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control, Primark reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Promotion and will give appropriate notice to entrants.
- Entrants agree to be bound by the reasonable decisions of Primark, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of Primark's decisions.
- Save in the event of Primark’s negligence, Primark does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- Nothing in these terms excludes Primark's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, or any other liability that Primark may not exclude by law. Subject to that, and save in the event of Primark's negligence or that of its employees, Primark and its affiliates will not be liable for any loss expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with the Promotion or accepting or using any prize, including any loss incurred as a result of any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrants that is caused by:
- Technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person's participation in the Promotion;
- Any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of a prize; or
- Any other events beyond Primark's reasonable control that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the winner or to the prize.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found by a court or regulator to be invalid or unenforceable the remaining other provisions shall continue to apply.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this Promotion will only be processed as set out in the Primark Privacy Notice. Primark will make winners' surnames and county of residence available on request in accordance with relevant local laws. Primark may also be asked to provide the same details to the UK's advertising regulator, the Advertising Standards Authority ("ASA"). This use of winners' data is necessary for Primark's legitimate interests in complying with its regulatory obligations. Winners may also object to the disclosure to the ASA by emailing the same address, giving reasons. Primark will take these reasons into account if the ASA asks for the winners' details. Please note, however, that Primark may nevertheless still be required to disclose this information to the ASA. This may happen where, for example, Primark is required to demonstrate that a valid award took place.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree that any dispute or action arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England. If you live in Scotland, you can bring legal proceedings in respect of this prize draw in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Wales, you can bring legal proceedings in respect of this prize draw in either the Welsh or the English courts.